I like good universal-apps, which you buy once and use them on all iDevices. But better is, to get them for free! Today I’ll show you Master of Gomoku, our free app of the day. Master of Gomoku is a strategy board game where you try to get 5 of your stones in a row before the other player. It has 4 levels of AI to play against the computer and 2 player/multiplayer modes as well. The journey is easy to begin, but hard to master.
Play multiplayer head-to-head games using Bump! Just bump your devices together and play. Requires Internet connection (3G, EDGE, WIFI).
In Gomoku the dark color plays first, and players alternate in placing a stone of their color on an empty intersection. The winner is the first player to get an unbroken row of five stones horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
The origin of Gomoku comes from China but the name “Gomoku” is from the Japanese language. Gomoku is also known as Gobang, Omok, Pente and Five In A Row.
- Both one and two player modes.
- Multiplayer head-to-head support using Bump! Just bump your devices together and play. Requires Internet connection (3G, EDGE, WIFI).
- Articial Intelligence with 4 levels (beginner, medium, hard and expert).
- Board sizes from 8×8 through 15×15.
- Nice background music and sounds.
They really thought about everything. Well done, Ensena Soft!
User’s Rating in UK’s AppStore:
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch und iPad. Needs iOS 3.0 or newer.
- Normal Price is only 0,59 £
- Master of Gomoku will be free until tonight, 2:00 am
- There is a Free Version avaiable for testing, which can be downloaded after the free-time period for the fill version.