Useful: Dictionary of Sales and Marketing Terms for iPhone and iPod Touch is free nowFebruary 10th, 2011
Sales and Marketing professionals know that success depends on having access to the right information when they need it. With a range of added features, the Dictionary of Sales and Marketing Terms published by Intersog provides you with instant access to that information. But this app isn’t only for Sales and marketing people – it’s also for all of those, who have to listen presentations of the sales-department and Marketing-Guris. The app covers 1700 Sales and Marketing terms, which are easily searchable. But you can also scroll through the terms and read the definitions.
- Over 1700 Sales and Marketing terms
- Fully Browseable and Searchable
- 1-Letter Search Function
- Regular Updates
- Saved Search History
- “Send to a Friend” email option
- Positive: No Internet connection required
Useful for lecture of presentations and in meetings. Very good also in the Tube after work.
User’s Rating in UK AppStore:
- Normal price of the App is 1.19 £
- We have no information, until the app will be free, so quick doewnload is recommended.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad (in doublesize-mode). Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later
- There is an special iPad-Version avaiable, which uses the bigger Screen for some design-enhancements. I would suggest to buy this for 1.19 £, if you’re planning to use the App with your iPad.