Brilliant Game for iPad free for the very first TimeFebruary 16th, 2011
One of my absolute favourites playing on my iPhone is The Rise of Atlantis, which disappeared from AppStore recently. But there is now the The Rise of Atlantis HD Version for iPad avaibale. Normally for prices up to 4,99 £ – today, this game is free today for the very first time. In my personal opinion, this game is one of the best you’ll find in the AppStore.
Find a way to bring the legendary continent of Atlantis back to the surface and restore it to its might. In this extraordinary puzzle game with spectacular new features, handy bonuses and explosive power-ups you set out on an adventurous quest around the ancient lands of Greece, Troy, Phoenicia, Babylon, Egypt, Carthage and Rome to gather the seven greatest powers of the patron god of the Atlanteans – Poseidon. With 77 captivating levels of fantastic game play, truly unique twists never seen before and the ability of continuous replay this game will keep you entertained for weeks or even months.
- 77 explosive levels with the ability of continuous replay
- 7 magic artifacts to assemble in ancient lands
- Excellent storyline in beautiful animation
- Awe-inspiring graphics and soundtrack
- Fully optimized for the touch screen
As I said before, a brilliant game for all people, who like to think and puzzle. Needs more strategic approach than you might think.
User’s Rating in UK’s AppStore:
- Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later
- Normal Price is changing between 3,99 and 4,99 £
- Rise of Atlantis will be free until tomorrow morning, 4:00 a.m.
- There is a continously free version avaiable: The Rise of Atlantis Lite (you can try this first) after the full-version was set back to normal price.