A free sound editor for recording, editing, adding effects, and sending audio, Pocket WavePad allows you to record voice or music, then edit the recording and add effects to achieve high quality audio recordings. Work within audio waveforms to make selections for quick editing, such as inserting recordings from other files, or apply effects like the high pass filter to clarify audio quality. For journalists and other professionals making recordings on the go, Pocket WavePad makes it easy to store or send recordings so they are readily available wherever they are needed.
- Supports a number of file formats including wave and aiff
- Editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, insert, trim and more
- Effects include amplify, normalize, echo and more
- Work with multiple files simultaneously
- Supports autotrim and voice activated recording
- Select sample rates from 8000-44100hz, 8-32 bits
User’s Rating in UK’s AppStore:
none – until now
Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
Category: Free Apps