Our App of the Day E-Commerce: Applications for Cyberspace technology distills a wealth of valuable information to keep managers, business professionals and business owners up to speed with this rapidly evolving area of technology. It is a kind of introduction into this fast developing area of making business. E-Commerce: Applications for Cyberspace technology is based on the proprietary Learning To-Go system, which combines complete course texts, interactive flashcards and comprehensive tests combined with an array of user-friendly mLearning features.
- The Growth of Electronic Commerce
- What is Ecommerce?
- The World Wide Web and Ecommerce
- Intranets and Extranets
- Marketing and Advertising
- Electronic Data Interchange and XML
- Electronic Banking and Payments
- Network Security
- Legal, Ethical and Tax Issues
- Assurance Services
- Establishing a Presence on the Web
- Complete course texts
- Interactive flashcards for subject review
- Comprehensive chapter-level tests
- Explanations of right and wrong answers
- Charts, Examples
- Share content via email, Facebook and Twitter
This app is based on an ebook available for free online. You can find this ebook and related resources at WorldAcademyonline.
User’s Rating in UK’s AppStore:
Not enough ratings to display an average rating
- There is an iPad Version of Pocket MBA – E-Commerce: Applications for Cyberspace Technology course avaiable, which is priced with 11,99 £
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
- Regular price is 2,99 £ – the app will be free for some hours only