There are a lot of travel-guides in the App Store. But there is only one series, that offers extensive directory of places to visit, customizable and automated trip itineraries, off-line maps & navigation, augmented reality and trip sharing. I mean the travel guides published by mTrip. They are far the best deal you can make for travelling with your iPhone. When I came to London, which London City Guide did I use? Exactly, the London Travel Guide, which helped me out several times with its offline-map and exact positioning of myself on the map.
Happy to announce, that eleven of this near by perfect travel-guides by mTrip are free today. When I started the posting on app-kostenlos.de, it were eight, then ten and now I count 11. Maybe there will be even more for free. The regular price for the travel guides is 3.49 £ – so you can save 38,39 £ today – or even more, if they continue…
I found the following being free some minutes ago:
Bangkok Travel Guide
Beijing Travel Guide
Budapest Travel Guide
Dubai Travel Guide
Hong Kong Travel Guide
Prague Travel Guide
Sao Paulo Travel Guide
Shanghai Travel Guide
Singapore Travel Guide
Stockholm Travel Guide
Tokyo Travel Guide
• Travel guide directory – jam-packed with hundreds of attractions, museums, landmarks, restaurants, bars, hotels and shopping destinations with traveler ratings & reviews
• Exclusive – customizabkle trip itineries are generated according to your travel interests, location, trip dates and more!
• Offline Map & Location-based Navigation by Foot or Subway (another mayor advantage)
• Augmented reality displays your environment and all the places to visit in real-time.
• Share postcards via Facebook & Email
• 100% offline (except for updates and sharing)
• Content is updated daily for free
• TRAVEL GUIDE DIRECTORY: Get massive amounts of info on over all tourist attractions, restaurants, hotels, nightlife and shopping destinations. Check out editorial content, ratings, reviews, expert image galleries, opening hours/days, and prices in your home currency. Travel guide is updated daily for free. Europe’s leading travel publisher, Falk provides the travel guide content. Displaying additional travel info from Wikipedia on your app is optional.
• CUSTOMIZABLE TRIP ITINERARIES: The mTrip Genius automatically creates a personalized trip itinerary based on your trip dates, travel interests, personalized favorites, pace preference, geographical locations of visited attractions and your accommodation as well as top-rated sights. View your trip itinerary in list or map view. Regenerate or re-order your customized itinerary at any time.
• OFFLINE MAP & DIRECTIONS: Have the guide locate you on the map and show you the best route to each destination by subway or foot. You can even do this on your iPod Touch. Use all map features offline with no roaming fees.
• AUGMENTED REALITY: Display the city area in real-time with icons of all places super-imposed on your phones display. See the distance, ratings, prices, opening hours and more for each place displayed. Available for iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4. No Internet connection required. One of the first travel apps to offer Augmented Reality!
• TRIP SHARING: Send personalized postcards via Facebook and email. Give ratings, write reviews, add photos & new tourist attractions to be shared with other travelers. Unlimited sharing is free and there are no roaming fees.
Overview all mTrip travel guides: