Spring has finally arrived in UK. To celebrate this, we have two highly rated garden Apps for you for free. But only today! Garden Guide HD for iPad and Garden Guide for iPhone and iPod Touch are complete garden references about cultivation, needs and care of hundreds flowers and plants you love. Now with about 1000 beautiful species of the world, with many information like common name, botanical name, description, light, water, soil and climate requirements, planting time, bloom time, most important care to do, most common pests and diseases… and more, of every flowers and plants you enjoy.
– A complete and easy descriptions of hundreds species with beautiful photos.
– Over 1000 species with a complete information (and counting…)
– 15 categories of plants…
- Cacti and Succulent
- Grass and Groundcovers
- Vines and Climbers.
– View all species sorted by alphabetic, type or Bloom time.
– View by type only (Annual, Perennial, Bulbs…)
– Search for common or botanical name, or family, or type, or UDSA zones, any of them instantaneously.
User’s Rating in UK’s App Store:
Downloadlink Garden Guide for iPhone and iPod Touch:
Download Garden Guide HD for iPad:
Good to know:
- Regular price for Garden Guide is £1.19
- Reguular price for Garden Guide HD is £1.19 as well
- Compatible with iPad (HD-Version) or iPhone and iPod Touch. Requires iOS 4.2 or later.