When I read the description of the App London Clubs, I expected to get a really good overview of the Clubbing Scene in London. The presentation text in App Store pretended to give me a comprehensive list of the hottest clubs in London. But after installing the App on my iPhone I really was disappointed, there were only five clubs in the list. Sorry guys, five clubs is nothing, even if they were the hottest clubs in the city.
- Embassy London (User Rating at viewlondon.co.uk: 3 stars)
- Funky Buddha (User Rating at viewlondon.co.uk: 3 stars)
- Merah (User Rating at viewlondon.co.uk: 3 stars)
- No. 5 Cavendish (User Rating at viewlondon.co.uk: 3 stars)
- Runway(User Rating at viewlondon.co.uk: 3 stars)
As I am not in the London Clubbing scene, I took a look at viewlondon.co.uk, who lists hundrets of clubs in London and are offering user-reviews. So I could see, that the listed clubs are quite good, but not the hottests places you must be.
It seems more likely that a Korean DJ and Event-Team is trying to sell their own events as the hottest in city, ok, everybody would try that. I suggest, that they should put in some mayor work for being an App with which I really get a good overview of the clubbing scene in London – or being honest enough to tell the people, that this app is only a advertising-app for their own events.
- List of only five venues in London.
- Photos of the venues
- Latest events
- Map of venues
Never promise to much. (That is the worst rating we’ve ever made). But we decided to put the app on site to give the publishers a chance to make their app better – and if it’s done, they can contact us for a new review… And: Asking £ 1.19 is not acceptable for this App, keep it free until you’ve done your homework.
User’s Rating in UK’s App Store:
not rated until now (maybe that is better in the current stage of the App)
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Regular price for this App is £ 1.19