Have you already downloaded Asphalt 6 Adrenaline for your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad? If not – use the chance to get this fantastic racing-game for just 59p. There are two versions avaiable: Asphalt 6: Adrenaline for iPhone and iPod Touch (regular price is £ 2,99) and Asphalt 6 HD: Adrenaline for iPad (regular price is £ 3.99). But don’t wait too long, the price will return to normal values at 16th of April midnight.
Asphalt has never looked so good thanks to real time reflections on cars, specular and bump mapping for richer surface textures, more realistic shadows, cinematic blur effects for boosts and crashes, deeper draw distances, improved particle effects for smoke, collisions & more, and anti aliasing for smoother edges on all 3D objects. Discover 42 cars and bikes from Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Ducati and other world class manufacturers.
You can even take on friends in Online and Local Multiplayer mode for up to 6 racers. Climb the online leaderboard to be the best in the world!
These street races will have you tearing up city streets in L.A., Tokyo, the Bahamas and more. Each location is rendered in beautiful HD graphics that take full advantage of the Retina display.
Don’t take your eyes off the road for a second, because you’ll be driving against tough opponents in 11 different leagues and 55 events.
Take advantage of numerous tuning options to help your vehicles reach peak performance on any track. You can even customize your vehicles with decals to give them your own style.
What’s New in Version 1.2.6
Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD is back with a big bang and a special iPad 2 update that takes full advantage of this incredible new device with even faster gameplay and incredible new visual features:
• Improved performances: twice faster than on the original iPad!
• Smoother real time reflection
• Real time lighting of the road
• Real time shadow for the player’s car
• Motion blur during Adrenaline and crash sequences
• Improved draw distance and car modeling of opponents
• Improved particles effects (tire smoke, collision particles, offroad driving particles)
• Use the gyroscope in the Garage: turn your device and check out your cars as if it was your real garage!