Jet Ball by codefreeze is a powerful breakout game packed with stunning visuals, lots of dynamic levels and several fresh ideas. Probably the most challenging block-breaker in the app store. Regular priced with £1.19, the App is free today. Jet Ball takes all the past successes and failures of the “brick-breaking” genre and establishes a new standard, shattering the bricks of it’s predecessors. If you’re a fan of arkanoid style block-breaking games then you really need to check out Jet Ball.
Destroy all static and moving bricks and obstacles to win the level. Touch and move left or right the pulsing circle under the pad to control it. Touch anywhere higher with another finger (use multi-touch) to release a ball, launch a rocket or shoot with plasma gun.
Shining blocks contain bonuses that can seriously change the situation. Green power-ups will help you to cope the task – such as ball splits, rocket launcher, plasma gun, fire ball, acid ball, magnet, shield and so on. Try to avoid red power-downs, that can speed up balls, decrease board size, make balls flight trajectory unpredictable or even explode the board.
– bright, impressive graphics, nice visuals
– online leaderboard and lots of achievements with OpenFeint
– 145 spinning and moving levels; new levels coming soon
– 3 difficulty levels: Easy, Normal, Hard
– dynamic game play
– more than 20 different power-ups and power-downs
– more than 60 different blocks and obstacles, rectangle and round blocks, moving blocks, exploding blocks and plasma-star blocks, springs and teleports
– original soundtrack and sound effects
– current game auto save
– background iphone/ipod music is possible
If you want to play Jet Ball with your iPad or iPad 2, we recommend Jet Pack HD Premium, which was developed for iPad’s bigger Screen and offers better graphics. Included are all avaiable levels – with the latest update the App was enhanced with 40fresh levels. Jet Pack HD Premium is £1.79.
User’s Rating in UK’s App Store:
- Regular price is £1.19, the App is free only today
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch. Requires iOS 3.0 or later