With an unprecedented 100 different levels, two modes of play, and imaginative, high-quality imagery and sound, today’s free Summer Solitaire is a unique, addictive new take on everyone’s favorite card game, Solitaire.
Summer Solitaire is based on Tri-Peaks Solitaire, a relatively new twist on the game that’s attracted millions of players with its deceptively simple game principle: collect the overlapping cards in increasing or decreasing consecutive order. It’s fast, it’s fun, it’s addictive. But in the original game, the overlapping cards are always arranged in three peaks (hence the name), which can get a little boring.
So, the publishers The binary family decided to offer you a Tri-Peaks game with a whole lot more. While other game designers have tried to pep up Tri-Peaks with simple variations (a pyramid, a diamond), you can play through their 20 or 30 levels within a few days. We’ve created not a few dozen but 100 levels, all with unusual and original layouts. From loops to bridges, from peaks to zigzags, Summer Solitaire offers weeks of play with something new around every corner.
Summer Solitaire also offers excellent sound and graphic design, with nature imagery and instrumental sounds that enhance game play by subtly indicating your progress through all 100 levels. An absorbing, well-designed game that’s guaranteed to keep you on your toes.
- Quick to learn, challenging to play
- 100 levels with 100 different card layouts
- App in full iPad resolution (1024×768)
- Beautifully designed map shows progress through levels
- Choose from Arcade mode (varied formations) and Classic mode (tri-peaks layout)
- Automatically saves progress
- Statistics on scores, best times and longest runs
- Relaxing instrumental music and nature sounds/imagery
- Suitable for players of all ages; family-friendly
User’s Rating in UK’s App Store:
- Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later
- App is in English Language
- Due to it’s size, the App must be downloaded via WIFI or Computer
- Regular price is £2.99