The weekends free App for your Mac, Ringtone Maker for iPhone, provides an easy way to create your own iPhone ringtones from songs, movies and even recordings. Regular price is £5.99. Create ringtones from various media. Use songs and movies in your iTunes library (except DRM protected files) to create ringtones. Record sounds from build-in microphone.
Easy to edit
- Waveform view helps you trim sounds intuitively and accurately
- Add fade-in and fade-out effects for ringtones
- Preview your ringtone exactly as it will sound on your phone
- Send your freshly created ringtone to your iTunes library so it is ready for sync
How to use
- Selecting file or recording voice. Choose a song or movie with the built-in media browser or just drag one to the application or record one instantly.
- Adjusting Effect (optional). Apply the fade-in/out effects to the ringtone as you like. And you can amplify the volume if the original one is too low.
- Preview, listen and figure out which part of the file you want as your ringtone
- Generating. Click Start.
That’s it. Your ringtone shows up in the iTunes library immediately.
User’s Rating in UK’s Mac App Store:
no Ratings until now
Good to know:
- Free only this weekend
- Requires Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later