Today’s free Universal App, Speedball2 Evolution, is a brutal, futuristic mixture of football and hockey played at Break Neck Speed. Tower Studios remade the Bitmap Brothers’ classic sports game for iOS – and they made a very good job. Excellent graphics, immerse action and really good sounds combine to a game, which you will like to play for hours. But be sure to complete the whole tutorial, before you start your first match. It is absolutely essential, that you learn first all the tricks and extras, the gameplay offers to you.
After completing the tutorial, the game offers different game-modes: Quick Match and a career-mode, where you get stronger with experience. Check out the Multiplayer Mode, with which you can play against human opponents using WIFI or Bluetooth.
- Hard Hitting Gameplay
- Super Slick Visuals
- Choice of Intuitive Tilt and Virtual Joystick Controls
- 28 Teams from 4 Planets
- 10 Season Career Mode
- 10 Single Player Game Modes
- Full Player Transfer Market and Upgrades
- Multiplayer Mode (Wi-Fi and Bluetooth)
- Retina Display on iPhone4
- HD Graphics on iPad
- Game Center Support
User’s rating in UK’s App-Store:
Good to know:
- Regular price is £1.79
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later.
- Free until tomorrow morning, 4:00 a.m.