Today you can save on Audio Tour Guides for 14 Areas in UK for your iPhone, iPod and iPad. The Pocket-series is your personal tour guide. It contains articles covering the best and most interesting places in the area. Like a traditional tour guide, our articles will tell you interesting facts and entertaining stories. The majority of our articles are accompanied by audio commentary, that captures the essence of each area using atmospheric music and sound effects.
Today, these 14 areaguides and one national guide are for free (regular price is £1.79 each):
- Lake District
- Norfolk Broads
- Northern Ireland
- North Norfolk Tales
- Broadcast quality audio tour guide commentary with music and sound effects.
- Offline Ordnance Survey mapping with GPS location support.
- Full text, photographs and other information such as opening times & entry prices.
- Quiz questions and picture puzzles.
- Find articles from a list of contents, A to Z index or selecting from the map.
- Once downloaded, the complete guide runs offline.
Why download Pocket Audio Tour Guides?
- Find out what to see and do.
- Discover the stories behind the places that have made your destination what it is today.
- Learn fascinating facts about places you visit or intend to visit.
- Plan your itinery and follow your progress using the map.
- Experience the atmosphere of the area from genuine sounds and authentic music.
The talking tour guide will greatly enhance your discovery of your destination.
User’s Rating in UK’s App Store (for Pocket London):
Good to know:
- The Apps are mostly more than 100 MB, so our recommendation is as follows: Load them onto your Computer and use them only if you intend to go to one of the destinations covered by Pocket Guides
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
- Free only for a limited time