Play BBC’s Series Dr. Who on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad for freeJune 5th, 2011
Enter the world of Doctor Who on your iPhone or iPod Touch or your iPad in HD in this action puzzle adventure. This weekend both versions of the app are free (regular £1.79 and £2.39). An intrepid traveller through time and space and the last of the powerful Time Lords, the Doctor is armed only with his incredible intelligence and his sonic screwdriver. Join him and his human companion, Amy Pond, as they race to save an innocent family attacked by a rogue Dalek and hurtled into the depths of history. Your journey will take you from ancient Incan temples, to the frozen tombs of Telos and a stunning finale on a Dalek ship. Defeat your favourite enemies, solve devious puzzles, and restore peace throughout time!
- Brain twisting puzzles – over 100 in all!
- Travel through time and space to seven unique locations
- Increasingly complex environmental challenges to challenge your mind and reflexes
- Play as both the Doctor and his companion, Amy Pond, utilising their unique skills and abilities to solve challenges
- Features Daleks, Cybermen and Silurians – each with unique behaviour that requires different strategies of stealth and subterfuge to complete levels
- Authentic music from the show
- Features Open Feint and Game Center achievements
Rating in UK’s App Store:
Download for iPhone and iPod Touch:
Download for iPad:
Good to know:
- HD version: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later.
- iPhone Version: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iOS 3.0 or later.