Take the plunge and join the Breitling Reno Air Races with the free Universal-App Breitling Reno Air Races The Game, fly the most famous racing planes on the planet in the fastest motor sport on earth. The National Championship Air Races, better known as the Reno Air Races, takes place at Stead airport a few miles north of Reno, Nevada, where, for five days, pilots in several categories of plane compete on circuits marked out by pylons in the desert. The racing aircraft reach speeds in excess of 500/mph – by far the fastest-moving machines of all motorsports.
Launched by Breitling, and powered by an extraordinary graphics engine, the game plunges players into the intense universe of the Reno Air Races, with a range of options using different types of aircraft, including modified Warbirds, biplanes, and jets. Thanks to a highly competitive multiplayer mode, players can customize their own planes, before joining the race to become the fastest pilot in the world!
– Epic races with a rare intensity
– Incredible fully 3D graphics
– Ultra-exact copy of Reno Stead Airfield and race circuits
– Optimized gyroscopic and touch controls for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
– 3 play options: Quick Play, Single Race, Multiplayer
– WiFi and 3G multi-player function for up to 8 players
– Customizing options for “real” aircraft
– Tutorial to learn how to fly planes from the movie, Fly Low. Go Fast. Turn Left.
– Game compatible with Openfeint and Apple Game Center
– Available and optimized for iPhone, iPad and iPoud touch
– Free updates, lots of new content to be released before the actual Reno event in September 2011
User Rating in UK’s App store:
not enough ratings until now
Good to know:
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later.