Simplicity is still one key to success, even in games-category. Today’s free app Smack that Gugl is a good example, how simple gameplay conquers the hearts of thousands of players worldwide. Gugl is back and he’s all pop and frolic! Splash, smack and trash these multiplying Gugls as fast as you can, avoiding the sick ones. Think you got it, wait and see how crazy the rhythm can be as the score goes up: hey big chef, can you pancake them all?!
Go berserk with your friends or for the world record with the global leaderboard: Gugl has alien ants in his pants, smack him if you can!
- Hysterical gameplay
- Kid’s mode and Pro Mode
- Smashing 3D rendering
- Fresh voices and sound design
- Cool background music
- Global and local leaderboards
- Smash the Gugls before they turn red, or else you’ll lose a life.
- Spank twice the yellow and green ones
- Watch out for the blue and yellow Gugls that split in two.
- Avoid to whack the chicken pox Gugl you’d lose a life.
- If you end up with five red Gugls take over the screen, it’s game over!
User’s Rating in UK’s App Store:
Good to know:
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 4.1 or later.
- Regular price is 59p
- There is test-version avaiable: Smack that Gugl free, you can try this, when the price is regular again.