Save the Rats – with the brand-new Universal-App Game Subrats HD for iPhone, iPad and iPod TouchJuly 10th, 2011
Save the rats! Subrats HD is a lightning fast, funny, and highly addictive real-time action game for all ages. You have to guide the subway’s toughest, yet least appreciated inhabitants, to garbage cans across the dangerous tracks. But watch out for speedy passenger trains, puddles, poison, blackouts, and the vicious vacuum train. Keep an eye on the money and, for sure, garbage trains to see what useful things they might drop. Prove that you can survive living on the edge under trains made from tons of steel. Sometimes pulling the emergency brake will be your only option to make it…
Various subway tunes, a lot of strange sounds, and the comments of daily commuters, tourists, and “true” subway riders make this game a unique experience.
- Engaging, non-stop GAMEPLAY with two different play modes and intuitive controls
- Regular and WILD rats, as well as local, express, garbage, vacuum and money trains
- 10 different POWER-UP items!
- SHAKE to brake (emergency brake)!
- Detailed graphics with realistic lighting EFFECTS
- Awesome SOUNDS and hilarious voiceovers
- Multiple MUSIC soundtracks, plus your own iTunes library!
- Total of 4 OpenFeint leaderboards and 29 ACHIEVEMENTS to conquer
- Brag e-mails (to your friends!)
After installing we had to restart the iPad first to be able to open the game. In the free version, there is advertising included. You can Update to the advertisment-free Gold-Version for 59p. The gameplay is fun.
User’s Rating in UK’s App Store:
not enough ratings yet
Good to know:
- The game is free
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later