Very good Note taking App for iPad is free todayJuly 28th, 2011
Need a unique Note taking App on your iDevice? Then try today Touch Notes for iPad. Touch Notes is free only today. Regular price is £.69. Touch Notes offers three ways of taking notes on your iPad – all in one app: Type notes with iPad keyboard, write notes with a finger or just record your voice. This app will serve the need of – note taking, journal keeping, making a shopping list, writing,scribbling, creating To do list etc., on your mobile.
Create a Note and put a priority mark for important notes.
- choose fonts and font color
- add backgrounds
- add a photo from iPad photo album as a background
- make a photo and add it as a background
- combine 2 backgrounds (image and photo)
- send your notes as a JPG file via email, send to Twitter or Facebook.
- send your note as a text file (new!)
- Write notes on touch screen with a finger
- Send note via email, send to Twitter and Facebook
- editing tools for easy note creation
- Press REC and start recording a note
- Send recorded notes (new!)
User’s rating in UK’s App Store:
no ratings until now
Good to know:
- Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later.