Today’s free App Absolute Vintage Studio for iPad is a vintage portrait creator available for your iPad. An amazing suite that allow you to create old look vintage photo starting from your face or from your friend’s faces. After the success of the iPhone and iPod Touch version Absolute Vintage, David Sandonato decided to develop this amazing app also for iPad. Regular price is £1.49.
With Absolute Vintage Studio you can select a photo form the libray, put your face to another body, add several accessories like cigarettes and glasses, add old frames to your photo and upload it directly on facebook, save it or email it with just one click.
The app allows you to do so many things to a photo and combine various elements to obtain an extraordinary final image that looks exactly like a 50 years old distressed photo.
You can add your face up to 150 different human bodies (75 women and 75 men).
You can add up to 20 different accessories (hat, cigarettes, eyeglasses, pipes and beards).
You can add up to 30 different old frames to your images.
You can also open your external photos inside the app and switch them to black and white and add a frame.
You can colorize with sepia effect, old brown or stilish yellow whatever image you like and add a frame.
You can share your creations on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr.
Every image and frame comes from original photos (from 1930 to 1970 year) accurately scanned and processed with an image elaboration software for optimization.
- choose from 150 different vintage photo masks (75 women and 75 men)
- choose from 20 different accessories (hat, cigarettes, eyeglasses, pipes and beards)
- choose from 30 different photo frames
- 1 click facebook, twitter and tumblr image upload
- 1 click to send an image by mail
- save an image in photo library
In the working space, with the face processed, you can:
- rotate the face with the rotating slider
- zoom/scale the face with the zoom slider
- quick scale images +- 10% with dedicated button
- move the face with one finger every where in the screen
- mirror the face
- Add/remove 3 different accessoires on the same face
- Contrast/Brightness: You can modify contrast and brightness of the face with two dedicated sliders. There are two optimized algorithms behind these funtions and in the most cases you’ll be able to match the colour of the face with the skin colours of the mask
Very good design and chance to put in your or you friends face in one the vintage images. Send the images, use them on facebook or print them out for a very special present.
User’s Rating in UK’s App Store:
no ratings yet, be the first one