Today’s free game for iPhone and iPod Touch Harbor Master lets you relax up to a certain point viewing ships and listening to the soundtrack. But as you are the Harbour Master in a busy harbour, the game is not for chilling out. Your objective: Direct boats into the docks, watch them unload their cargo, and direct them off the screen. But be careful not to let the boats crash, and watch out for the pirates, monsters, and cyclones, which are included in the more difficult levels.
New is, that you can rewind the game a bit, when Ships have crashed. But that is only one time per game possible, so you have a second chance, if things go wrong.
The game offers high resolution graphics for iPhone 4 Retina Display.
- Seven exciting maps, each with its own challenges:
- Fishing Bay – A peaceful harbour to get you started.
- Cyclone Island – Careful, cyclones spin your ships around!
- Sturgeon Creek – Make sure the right cargo goes to the right port.
- Cannon Beach – Can you fight off the pirates with your trusty cannon?
- Smugglers’ Reef – Help the smugglers unload their loot in the right port. How well can you multitask?
- Monster Cove – There’s word that monsters haunt this harbor…
- Cargo City – Three cargo colors! Can you handle it?!
- Multitasking support
- Multiplayer. Compete with your friends via Bluetooth.
- Online leaderboards
- Original island soundtrack
- High resolution graphics for Retina Display
User’s Rating in UK’s App Store:
Good to know:
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later.
- Don’t download Harbor Master HD, cause it is only a Trial Version, where you’ll have to buy the levels. Use Harbor Master instead also for iPad