Today’s free App Spanish Vocab * is made for all of those who want to learn Spanish from scratch or refresh their skills. Applying the latest in cognitive science, Brainscape introduces vocabulary words in ascending order – from most foundational to most complex – and then repeats them in a pattern that is best accepted by your brain. The regular price is £4,99 – so grab your copy fast, before the price goes up again.
Rather than creating frivolous games or distracting quizzes in a hopeless attempt to make learning more fun, Brainscape provides a scientifically optimized algorithm to repeat flashcards in just the right pattern for your brain’s maximum absorption, all of it based on your confidence level. Brainscape makes sure that your study time is used as efficiently as possible, because – let’s face it – you are busy!
Spanish Vocab * includes:
- Over 4,000 AUDIO flashcards composed of the most important words in Spanish– in a carefully selected sequence from most basic to most complex (that is different from other vocab apps, which tend to simply dump words into “themes” disregarding possible learner’s progress)
- Hundreds of key phrases that will help you survive (better) on the streets of… wherever!
- A customized flashcard repetition algorithm that cuts your memorization time dramatically
- Convenient “browse” and “search” functions that allow you to easily find cards you want
- Ongoing feedback, statistics, and visualization tools to help you track your progress
The people behind Brainscape are former executives from The Princeton Review and Kaplan, as well as cognitive scientists and language specialists formerly with Columbia and Yale. Their mission is to make learning easier and more convenient.
Don’t trick yourself. With the rating-system you really learn faster.
User’s Rating in UK’s App Store:
no ratings until now
Good to know:
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1
- Regular price is £4.99
- Free only for a limited time