Today’s free Veggie Samurai and Veggie Samurai HD (for iPad) is an addictive, pickup-and-play action game that puts you in the heart of all-out veggie carnage. It’s a very good Clone of Fruit Ninja and a good game using the touch-screen to its full. The game features brilliant graphics and several game-modes, which sets it apart from other Slice-Games.
Regular price for Veggie Samurai is £.69, the iPad HD-Version is sold for £ 1,99.
Both Apps will be free minimum until tomorrow morning.
- Samurai Mode – 3 Lives. No time limit. Avoid dropping veggies. Avoid poison vials.
- Hardcore Mode – Only 1 life. No mistakes.
- Harmony Mode – Time based. No poison. No lives. More action. More combos.
- Chaos Mode – All Out veggie smack-down. 3x the pace.
- Sort Mode – Selective slicing. Only the chosen veggie shall pass.
- Match Mode – Frenzied action. Spot the matches. Slice combos. Use the “Wild Pepper”. HUGE combo sizes.
- Training Mode – Free play. No time limit. No hazards.
- Slicing AND Dicing allows you to cut up the vegetables multiple times (some vegetables can be diced a surprising number of times…)
- Watch your score skyrocket as you perform Slice Combos, Multi-Dice Combos, Dice Chains, Pea Killers, Onion Blossoms, and more!
- Score big bonus points with Rare MEGA VEGGIES that can be triggered by figuring out the secret, in-game prerequisites
- Keep your eyes peeled and score big points with the rare bonus veggies!
- Fight for global bragging rights atop the Game Center Leaderboards
- 32 Achievements to earn
User’s Rating in UK’s App Store:
Downloadlink iPhone and iPod Touch:
Good to know:
- Veggie Samurai needs iOS 3.0
- Veggie Samurai HD needs iOS 4.0 or newer
- Free until tomorrow, approximatly 4:00 a.m.