Only today and tomorrow you can download famous Dark Nebula Episode 2 for free, which is the highly anticipated sequel to Dark Nebula. The best way to sum this game up is that it’s like a labyrinth game but on steroids. Just tilt the device to move your character through the levels while avoiding traps, opening doors, bouncing, sliding and not falling off. Dark Nebula 2 was designed by game industry veteran Anders Hejdenberg, lead designer of many world class games, including Battlefield 2: Modern Combat.
Our recommendation is to download both parts of Dark Nebula, the first part, Dark Nebula Episode 1 is avaiable for only 69p, while the Episode 2 is free the whole weekend. For 69p you’ll get hours of challenges.
- Over 25 completely new enemies and obstacles.
- 19 action-packed levels that span across six different environments, from lush jungles to barren wastelands.
- Completely new combat system that enables you to fight enemies.
- Cinematic musical score.
- Global leaderboards and facebook integration.
Best Labyrinth-Game avaiable for iPhone and iPod Touch. Very creative and with lots of new challenges.
User’s Rating in UK’s App Store:
Good to know:
- Normal price of Dark Nebula Episode 2 ist 1.19 £
- Due to the size of the download, you’ll need your computer or WIFI-access to download
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later. iPad only in scale-mode.
- If you are facing any problems with the game after downloading it, just make a reboot, it should work fine then.