Get all London Transport Maps for iPhone and iPad free todayJanuary 30th, 2012
Today’s free App for your iPhone or iPad is London Tube and Bus Maps Offline by Tidels. The App has a completely self contained database where over 1200 maps are available at your fingertips for your Apple device and it does not require an Internet connection.
The App is a complete guide for London Transportation, It has maps for London Tube, Bus, Docklands Light Railway (DLR), River Service and Tram Service.
The App offers the following Maps:
- Tube Maps tab – Lists 5 tube maps and 13 first/last train timing charts.
- Standard Tube Map, Taking Bikes Tube Map, Step-free Tube Map, Avoiding Stairs Tube Map and Toilet facilities Tube Map.
- First/Last Tube for all Lines (Bakerloo, Central, Circle, District, Hammersmith & City, Jubilee, Metropolitan)
- Bus Maps Tab – Lists bus maps including those of 1100+ borough maps & around 100 night bus routes.
- Area Bus: (Central London Day and Night Maps, North East and West Maps, South East and West Maps)
- Borough Maps: Bus Maps for all 33 London Boroughs with Day and Night maps for each stop (Over 1100 Bus Maps)
- Docklands Light Railway DLR( DLR maps and 45 DLR time-tables)
- River Service (20 Pier Maps, 4 Time-tables)
- Tram maps (Tram Network and User guide)
Some wireless companies are charging $ 24.99 for 50 mb. Many of the so called free London Apps do not work when there is no connection to the Internet.