FiLMiC Pro today free for iPhone – use your iPhone as HD video camera with frame rates you chooseMarch 9th, 2012
Today’s free iPhone-App FiLMiC Pro takes movie making to the next level and turns your iPhone into one of the most powerful and robust full featured HD video cameras around. Don’t rate the app just with looking at the icon – the App is far better than the image implies. FiLMiC Pro offers more ways than any other video camera app to personalize your shooting method. This app has everything you need to create your clips – it is all about your creativity. The app features an easy to use thumb based control bar designed by filmmakers for guaranteed intuitiveness.
Share your HD-Clips via Dropbox, Youtube, Vimeo, facebook, FTP-Server or Tumblr.
- 3 separate shooting modes
- 4 selectable resolutions
- 26 different variable frame rates – Custom slate configurations
- Front Facing Camera Support
- Import Button for easy editing
- Colorbars up to 15 seconds
- 6 different upload destinations
Three seperate Focus / Exposure Systems:
● Double Reticle Mode: Two separate adjustable reticles for spot sampling focus and exposure
● Single Reticle Mode: A center fixed positioned spot sampling reticle for both focus and exposure
● Full Frame Mode: Samples both focus and exposure from the entire frame
Loads of advanced features for professional polish:
● Variable Frame Rates (1-25 & 30fps) including both US (24p) and European (25p) film production standards
● Four Selectable Resolutions (iPhone 4 or 4th Gen iPod touch)
● Framing Guide Overlays (4:3, 16:9, & 2:35.1)
● Thirds Guide for easy composition
● Audio Metering
● Color Bars for post production
● Film Production Style Slate for syncing with an external audio system or multi-camera shoots, and adding info to inform your editor or organize your clips within the clip library.
Great Film-App with lots of features and quite easy handling
Users Rating in UK’s App Store:
- Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G.Requires iOS 4.1 or later.