Fodor’s London Travel Guide free for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad todayApril 24th, 2012
Fodor’s makes it simple to discover the best of London. In the year, where Olympics are held in London and several more mayor events it’s recommendable to have at least one travel-guide for London on iPhone or iPad. Today Fodor’s City-Guide London for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch is free for you to download. Save 3,99 £ if you download the travel-guide today. Find trusted reviews of nearby restaurants, shops, sights, and hotels with the touch of a button. From Buckingham Palace to the Tate Modern, we’ve got you covered on all the sights that London has to offer!
Fodor’s has guided travelers for 75 years. Backed by a team of more than 700 local writers based around the world, you’ll explore with the most reliable, up-to-date travel intelligence available. With Fodor’s easy-to-use app you can:
- Quickly find expert reviews of restaurants, shops, sights, and hotels, thanks to our multiple sort and search options
- Explore by neighborhood or find what’s nearby with detailed interactive maps
- Jump to the best of the best with our exclusive Fodor’s Choice picks
- Navigate with ease wherever you are (even underground) with bonus offline maps. Don’t get caught paying expensive data-roaming charges!
- Keep track of all your favorites with handy bookmarking and field-note tools
User’s Rating in UK’s App Store:
not enough ratings yet
Good to know:
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Requires iOs 4.0 or newer
- Regular price is 3.99